Friday, May 18, 2012

Life As My Phone Sees It 5/8/12 - 5/17/12

I've been slacking a little on my blog posting... sorry! Anyway, here are the phone pictures from the last week and a half:

5/9 Wednesday - We went to the duck pond (south part of BYU campus) with Nicole and Tyler. We hadn't been since Easter Sunday... so I was so excited to see all of the adorable little ducklings that had been born!! There were TONS! This is just one little group that I found near the side of the walkway. They were cuddling :)
5/9 Charlie didn't take a morning nap, so I was shocked that he was doing so well at the park/pond. Well, around 1pm he FINALLY conked out, sleepy boy. Those cheeks are insane!
5/10 - Charlie and I took a shopping trip to Target and I found these mini baby "Ray-Bans"... ok they were really just Circo brand but HOW CUTE!! I ended up getting some sunglasses for him, but not these. I got some that are more sporty looking and black, with an elastic strap that can go around his head so they stay on better. Summertime here we come!!
5/10 - I got tagged in a "What you're doing right now" Instagram post. And I was rocking Charlie to sleep and took a picture. These are the moments you never want to forget.
5/12 - I got tagged in another "What you're doing right now" Instagram post. This time I was trying to feed Charlie some carrots, but he seemed far more interested in checking out the warning label on the side of his high chair. Haha. Can you tell my whole day revolves around this little cutie?
5/13 - Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful Mom! She taught me so much and loved me despite my weaknesses. What a sweet picture this is... and a sweet memory for her.
5/14 - Charlie loves to play in his Bumbo until he drops his toys and can't reach them. That makes him pretty cranky. So I came up with a solution to the problem - a breakfast tray!! Now he can play with lots of toys, they are less likely to fall on the ground, and he can bang the toys on the tray and make fun noises! Win-win-win!
5/15 - My happy boy with a toothless grin!! "Eat you!!!!"
5/17 - Went back to the BYU duck pond again, this time with Jenny and Henry! We loved looking at all the ducks, baby ducks, turtles and baby turtles. I swear. Anything baby is adorable!! :) Before we went for a walk, Charlie ate some lunch, and big-brother-to-be Henry helped out. So sweet!!
5/17 - After hanging out with Jenny, I was very curious to see how far we walked (especially because I'm going to be running/walking in the 5.5 mile Dirty Dash in a couple of weeks!) so I mapped it! Almost 3 miles! We left Jenny's house, went west a couple blocks to water her garden, then walked to the duck pond, then along the path south of campus, then up to campus and to the Wilk for lunch, then all the way back to Jenny's house! Woo hoo! Go us. But mostly go Jenny because she's 6 months pregnant! Super woman :)
Lots of fun things going on around here - and lots of fun things coming up as well :) Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment