Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Discovering Grass

Since today was a gorgeous day AND Charlie is now able to sit up on his own, I took him outside to play and explore the grass for the first time. It was a pretty good photo op, too. He was giving me huge grins...
And in fact, he got so into it that he started "fake cheesing" when I smiled at him, thus resulting in this adorable face (bahahaha):
But then he gave me another real one. Love love love this happy boy:

And it wouldn't be true grass discovery without a video to document the moment, right!? Enjoy! (I also love the moment where it seriously looks like he's meditating... Where better to meditate than under a shady tree on a beautiful spring day, eh?)

5 comments:

  1. Those are ADORABLE pictures!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! I can't get over how cute he is!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Catherine you are TOO sweet :D You have a SUPER cute little one too! Aren't we lucky moms? ;)

      Delete
  3. haha! I didn't know you had an asian baby! Just kidding! he is SOOO cute! :)

    ReplyDelete