Thursday, May 10, 2012

Giggles and Kicks - Videos 5/9/12

Charlie was being extra fun yesterday, 5/9. And I really felt like it was important to video document some of the "everyday" happenings, just so I can remember one day how fun it was to just play with him, or bathe him, etc. I have a feeling that one day I'm going to think back and wish I could do it all again, and what better way to remember than videos? (Or time travel machines... but I doubt that will ever actually happen!)

Anyway, I hope you enjoy these two videos as much as I do. The first is of Charlie's little giggle. He's becoming more and more reactive to T and me when we smile and giggle; he'll catch on and start giggling too. It's so darling!! Here's an idea of what that's like:

This second video shows Charlie's new love of water and splish splashing during bathtime! And you have to watch until the very last second!! He (almost) gives you a show!! Hehe...
Now I need to just get a picture of his pouty lip!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment