Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me! :)

So today is my 21st birthday and we've been celebrating like crazy this weekend! On Friday, Trevor and I went to 7 peaks water park and it was SO fun! Then yesterday, we went and saw "The Dark Knight" in theaters and that was pretty crazy as well! So today I woke up... feeling not any older, but still different somehow! Trevor gave me seeds to plant and some soil to plant them in and a puzzle to do because I love puzzles! His mom gave me a cute card with a check, and my parents gave me a cute picture frame with a quote about family in it! This is my first birthday away from my parents EVER! So it's a fun new adventure! Life is just wonderful... :)

1 comment:

  1. oh shoot! Happy Birthday. I guess I need to find out these things when we have new family members. Sounds like a fun time. Better than my 21st! We moved to LV from Orem on my 21st birthday with a 1 month old baby. Not my fondest memory. :)

    ReplyDelete