Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Life As My Phone Sees It 7/16/12 - 7/25/12

Still loving having Instagram, and taking way too many pictures of my boy! Enjoy these gems :)

7/18 - It was laundry day, so I put Charlie underneath the laundry basket to play and he loved it! I know it seems a little bit like a baby prison... buuuut he was happy so I wasn't complaining!
7/18 - Later that day we went visiting teaching. We saw Dani and her sweet 1-year-old son, Christian, who loves to give Charlie kisses! It's so freaking cute when they play together, crawl around together, and sometimes even take toys from each other and get mad. It's hilarious. Poor kids are going to need to learn about "sharing".
7/21 - I let him eat strawberries for the first time without the mesh feeder. He thought they were yummy, but of course they are very, very messy! Having him wear long, white sleeves and a white bib probably wasn't the smartest idea I've ever had, but fortunately it all came out nicely in the laundry! Sweet boy.
7/25 - My little 9 month old (as of today!) just LOVES to "brush" his teeth. Okay, so he isn't very effective, but at least he likes it and he's getting practice for when it really counts, right?!
Another post coming soon with all the 9 month stats and pictures! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment