Saturday, October 4, 2008

Our Five Monthaversary!

Last night, in order to celebrate 5 wonderful months of marriage, Trevor and I went to the Mayan Adventure restaurant in south Salt Lake. I had never been before and had told Trevor a while back that I wanted to go experience it! So, when I gave him the challenge with coming up with an idea for our date, he suggested this! Needless to say, I was pretty excited... especially for guys diving in speedos! :)

In this first one, there's a guy at the top who was doing all the drumming and fun stuff while the divers would dive around him. They had also cranked up the waterfalls at this point so it was a pretty good picture moment:
It was really hard to get pictures because it was so dark, but I thought this one was pretty neat. It's of the cliff face and a diver is about to take a short dive off of it.
And finally, I had to get someone to take a picture of the both of us... because I have realized that I'm not in ANY of my own blog pictures, which is pretty depressing... so here you go! That's Trevor's new shirt I just bought him from the Buckle. It's pretty sweet if I say so myself! I'm wearing one of my new shirts as well! :)
The Mayan was a fun little place to go to celebrate! The food was so-so, but the entertainment almost made up for it... almost. We're not sure how quickly we're going to rush back.
Have you ever been to the Mayan? How did you like it?

8 comments:

  1. the mayan has terrible food but jordan commons right next store is by far the best place to go see a movie. happy 5 months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whao! congrats! 5 months.... you guys are cute and i love you guys!

    congrats again and hope to see you for game night tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are so cute! It seems like its been forever since we have seen you! Thanksgiving is around the corner. As for the Mayan...I think I've been there, but I don't remember the food at all. Must not have been that great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! Yeah, the food isn't great... but the entertainment is fun at least the one time! :) Steve insists on seeing all the "good" movies at Jordan Commons so we are up that way quite a bit... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are so cute! Nice shirt by the way...that color looks GREAT on you! Robie and I went there once before, and the entertainment was fun, but the food seriously made me SO sick that I would never want to experience it again. I am glad you had a good time though. Happy 5 months!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute new shirts! Did you get those at the Buckle???

    ReplyDelete
  7. man times flies so fast! it honestly feels like you guys got married last week. crazy.

    i went the mayan - when we went though, it was pretty much just me and my friend. and my salad was not good. but i'm glad you had a good time lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. James has the same shirt as your husband.

    ReplyDelete