Saturday, October 11, 2008

What a Sweetie!

Yesterday I worked from 9:30 until 6. I really enjoy working at the Buckle, but needless to say, it was a long day! But about 30 minutes before I was leaving, I received a little surprise! I was just helping a guest as usual and I hear Brittany say from behind me, "Alex! You have a flower!". Immediately I knew what Trevor had done and I probably turned bright red. "Oh no! Not again!" I thought, smiling inside. Of course I love this sort of treatment--who wouldn't!? But it's always so embarrassing in a very flattering and happy way. I have to say, receiving a little flower at work for no reason whatsoever really made my day. The little card that was delivered with it said "I love you... Can't wait to see you! Love, Trevor". I really got a good one! :)

4 comments:

  1. That is cute! What a sweet guy you have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! Tell him to put a bug in Steve's ear... after a couple kids that stuff he seems to have forgotten! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. come visit our blog to add a widget to YOUR blog supporting Proposition 8! or visit www.preservingmarriage.org

    beautiful rose!

    ReplyDelete