Tuesday, October 14, 2008

New Shoes and Other Such Updates

So I got these new Sketchers on sale at Famous Footwear and I am in love! I have been needing some nice, black, comfy, closed-toed shoes to wear when it's cold and when I work. And I've been eyeing these babies for a while. So I finally took the plunge and got them! :) Yay!This next picture is of our growing tomato plant. The tomatoes are probably 3 times this big now, but this is the only recent picture I took. I'm hoping to get some fruit before the weather stays cold. Fortunately, they made it through the cold weekend! And it's warming up again later this week. So I'm crossing my fingers!
And here's a couple random pictures of Trevor enjoying our TV. Here he's watching college football (Saturday night!) and cheering. He was seriously cheering "Yeahh! Number One!" when I took this picture! :) What a nerrrrd.
And he's making a great face for me. If the picture confuses you, he was on the floor looking up at me and I rotated it. So yeah. Enjoy. Don't we all love these faces??
Happy times. :)

2 comments:

  1. Alexandra! I told you not to put that picture on! :(

    You going to PAY or that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i think it's a good pic! and yes i have been slacking at times but i did a lot today- plus rob made the blog page not me- i just wrote the blog which took no time as you can prob tell - it's slightly schizophrenic! ~Allyse (i'm using rob's email)

    ReplyDelete