Monday, October 20, 2008

Saturday Night Scrabble

Saturday was an interesting day. I went to work from 8 until 5, and had the opportunity to lead the team for a few hours. Needless to say, it was incredibly stressful. There were a ton of people in the store and by the time I was off work, the store was near chaotic, or so it felt. I was completely exhausted. So when I got home, I got to rest for a minute with Trevor, and then we walked to the Creamery together to grab a bag of Oreos. Then we decided to play a quick game of Scrabble. Our plans for Saturday night were to go to a haunted house somewhere in Salt Lake. When that plan fell through we tried to decide what to do and settled on Zupas, a quick Target trip, and lots of games! We played about 8 rounds of Boggle and two more Scrabble games. Here's a picture of our last Scrabble game. I can't remember who won this one... it was probably Trevor! I won the other two Scrabble games and all 8 rounds of Boggle, however. He's such a good sport to put up with me :) I'm pretty sure we're big nerds because we enjoy word games so much. We even bought Scattergories at Target to play (which we did with the Bucks on Sunday - so fun!). That's a very fun word game as well. What are some of your favorite games to play? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment