Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Life As My Phone Sees It 1/1/13 - 1/16/13

1/1/13 (well, actually 12/31/12 too)... New Year's Eve! This was the extent of our party... a couple glasses of Martinelli's and a kiss shared at midnight! Then, off to bed ;)
1/2/13 - This is seriously how the weather has looked for the last couple of weeks, without much of a reprieve. Talk about never wanting to leave the house. Ever. :( So, we drown our sorrows in a delicious, wholesome grilled chicken and fresh fruit salad with a bit of poppyseed dressing! Yum!!
1/2/13 - I normally haven't given Charlie utensils to use to feed himself. I guess I just like to avoid messes. But, the other day, I decided to see if he could use a spoon to feed himself yogurt. After showing him how to do it one time, he caught on and was an instant yogurt-eating-with-a-spoon pro! If I don't watch him closely, it will quickly become a mess... but I guess that's the price you pay to let your child learn and explore! ;)
1/3/13 - Thursday - I took Charlie to Cookie Cutters in Lehi, UT to get his first big-kid haircut, as you've seen. This was my Instagram documentation of the results. :)
1/7/13 - It was a lazy Monday for Charlie while I tried to get some work done. He had a lot of fun walking and playing on the sofa. He's such a wiggle worm that it's hard to capture a non-blurry picture of him! Haha.
1/10/13 - They finished framing the basement of our new house the day before, so I drove over to the house with my realtor to check out the job they did and make sure all was going well. I'm so excited!! :) More info to come on this later!
1/11/13 - Friday - It was the last day of the second week of my gym challenge! I hadn't missed a day and have been thoroughly enjoying it! Although this day I could tell I was getting sick (again...) with a cold, so I was taking it easy. Sure enough, I still have a cold (5 days later... it's almost gone!). Missed Monday of this week due to feeling crummy, and only stayed for 15 mins on Tuesday because Charlie was having a meltdown in the daycare, but I plan on making it up big time on Saturday!! :) Trying to keep going strong despite freezing cold weather, a cold, and a child who just recently decided to be clingy. I WILL DO THIS!! :)
Second picture was of Charlie's bath time on 1/13/13. Bath time is still one of his very favorite activities :)

1 comment: