Saturday, January 5, 2013

Christmas Brunch with Friends 12/29

I really don't know what I need to say more than I just LOVE my friends! We've started a yearly tradition of all getting together with our (growing) families for a Christmas meal (last year we did dinner, but this year was brunch!). While we're all together for probably the only time during the year, I force everyone into taking a picture to show off our gorgeous families:
Oh, and just in case you were thinking our lives actually look like ^that^... well, this much better represents the reality of our lives (hahaha craziness):
I also forced everyone to do individual family pics. Thanks for cooperating, friends! Did I mention you're the best??
Here is our little Shipp family:
The Porter family:
The Kimball family (thanks for hosting!!):
The Buck family:
The Ballard family (They added a fourth member to their family just a couple days after our brunch! Congrats on welcoming little Nolan into your family on January 1st!):
These five guys' friendship is where it all began... back in high school! Can you believe how far you've come in the last decade? You've added five wives and nine kids collectively since then. Love this candid shot of these great friends:
And now for the rest of the fun pictures that were taken that day! :) Here's Crew (Shawn & Jana's youngest):
Happy friends playing on the stairs. I'm kind of obsessed with Lily's lounging pose. Love these cuties! Luke at the top, Emma at the bottom, and Lily on the right:
Darling little Emma (Dave & Heidi's youngest):
Jenny reading the Curious George pat-a-cake book to Emma and Henry:
Another artsy shot of the Ballard family. I love how Meghan's pregnant belly is peeking out at us :)
Kate and Henry playing (aka fighting over) a puzzle with Randy, Dave (w/Emma), and Jenny (w/Amy) in the background:
And, finally, my very FAVORITE photo that I captured that day. There are no words you can use to describe the love in this photo, so just let it soak in. :)
I love my friends. I am so blessed to have them. Thanks for a wonderful Christmas celebration!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment