Friday, March 23, 2012

The Park (Again!)

After the random snow storm this past weekend, I couldn't WAIT to get back to the park with Charlie later this week after the weather warmed up and the snow melted. So on Thursday (the 22nd) we met up with Jana and her two boys Luke & Crew and Heidi with her two girls Kate & Emma. And I can easily say that fun was had by all!

Here's Charlie in his cute new getup right before we left. I found these shoes in his closet that morning and I was SO excited because they matched perfectly and they fit (a little big, but hey, who cares right?!) and so for the first time ever, my little man wore some SHOES!! :D
Here I am at the park with my almost-5-month-old sweet boy! My hubby, T, said he couldn't believe what I did with Charlie's hat in this picture - he thinks I made it look like a GIRL hat... gasp! The nerve! But really, I just did it so you could see his cute little face!
Jana and Crew, who will be turning 1 in just a couple weeks! Can't believe how time has flown by!
And here's sweet Emma, who is just about a week older than Charlie. When T saw this picture, he said "Wow! She has such big pretty eyes! And such a dainty little nose and mouth! She looks like a Disney princess!!"... and he's right. She's a looker, that Emma!:
So, while Charlie and I looked on, some of the older kids had a bunch of fun playing on the swings and the playground. Here's my favorite picture of the day, once again of little Crew:
And, of course, there were the slides! I figured out (to my excitement) that my camera also has a function where it takes multiple pictures if you hold down the button, so we had some fun with that again! Here's little Kate taking a turn:
And big man Luke:
And, of course, we DID see the ducks again and got to throw bread at them. Oh man. These ducks get so much bread thrown to them that they are going to be F.A.T. by the end of the season! Whewww doggie! ;)

Well anyway, I'm just so glad the weather has been this nice so early. I really do hate winter, and I'm so so so glad it's been mild and short this year. Hooray for warm weather and new adventures with my little man! :D

3 comments:

  1. Winter? What is that? I've heard of it. I know that some say they don't like it. Most of those are people I know who have moved here to NC. We don't have winter. Oh, duh, that's right, that's the reason those people told me they moved here...to get away from winter. I guess they know better than anyone. What, with being able to get outside on warm March days and stay out late on those balmy September evenings, who could blame them? Geez, I guess the rest of us just take that SOOO for granted.

    Love the pictures. Keep 'em coming. That is when you have those special "warm" days in Utah!


    Love,

    DadDy Yo and BeeBoP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlie is so cute. And I don't tell other moms that because I'm super biased toward my own kids. But seriously, he is adorable. Plus he has some GREAT chub. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the invite and thanks for taking pictures!!! you guys are the best!

    ReplyDelete