Sunday, March 4, 2012

Instagram Overload!

It's true. It's not just a rumor. Yes, I AM addicted to Instagram (this incredible app for the iPhone that lets you put awesome vintage filters on your photos you take with your phone). It's easy and fun. Since I discovered it at the beginning of the year, I've been going a little overboard with my picture taking. But hey - looking back - I'm sure I'll be glad I took so many! Here are the 35 pictures I have taken so far. The first picture was taken just after Christmas (Charlie was barely 2 months) and the last was taken today! Going forward I'm going to try to do this more often so it's not such an overload! :) Enjoy!

This last one was taken today, 3/4/12. So cute playing with Mom and Dad on a Sunday! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the one of him biting the owl's toes! So cute! There are websites that will turn your instagram photos into magnets or little stickers for way cheap. My mom loves the ones of Mason that we had made into magnets. =)

    ReplyDelete