Monday, March 12, 2012

Cadbury Mini Eggs Chocolate Cookies

On Saturday, while T was out golfing with his friend Dave, I had to think of something fun to do to treat myself... so I decided to whip up these amazing Cadbury mini egg cookies that I saw a recipe for on Pinterest.

The recipe for these delicious cookies can be found here.

Here's what the batter looked like:


Before Baking:

And Voila! The finished product:

My overall review of the recipe is that these cookies are DELICIOUS... especially right out of the oven! The only complaint I have is that the batter and the leftover cookies seem a little bit dry. I wonder if I can add just a touch of water or something to help the dough stick better in such a dry Utah climate? :)

Anyway, this was just a pre-Easter test run. I have a feeling there will me more of these cookies coming out of my kitchen verrrry soon. Especially if I can find some DARK chocolate Cadbury mini eggs!! Oh my heavens!

No comments:

Post a Comment