Monday, March 12, 2012

Life As My Phone Sees It 3/5/12 - 3/12/12

One of my fellow Instagram friends, Stephanie, does these weekly posts that she calls "Life As My Phone Sees It", where she blogs all of her Instagram photos from the week. I think it's such a fun idea, so I hope she doesn't mind if I copy it! :)

Here are the photos of my life over the last week:
Playing in the jumper:
Waking up from his nap after getting shots at the doctor for his 4 month appointment:
I always find him in the morning on his tummy with his little bum in the air (and most days with his arm stuck in his sleeve):
Loving the camera time with Mom:
Friday shopping trip to Target! Yay!:
Testing out Dad's new running shoes:
And this last one was taken today, 3/12. We went to a park down the road with some friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment