Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Trev's New "-Do"

This past Saturday was Trevor's dad's birthday! Happy Birthday Russell! So, to celebrate we went to his parents' house for dessert and to visit. While we were there, Trevor got the haircut that he was so DESPERATELY in need of. This first picture is the before picture. Trev's holding our cute niece Scarlett.This second picture is SO funny! Trev's mom was right in the middle of cutting his hair and it looked like the most AWFUL bowl-cut in existence, so I had to take a picture. So Trevor is embarrassed and Jill is loving it!
Still working on him...
And the finished product! Much better! I like my men clean-cut! :) Or rather, my MAN!
Thank goodness for Mom's free haircuts! I have a feeling I'm going to need to learn one of these days, so I pay attention when she's cutting, but Trevor doesn't really trust me so much with the scissors. So I'll just send him off to Great Clips or something! :)

3 comments:

  1. Alex!! I can say that I totally understand how you feel about learning to cut Trevor's hair! I've seen Randy's mom give him a haircut and I felt like I was going to be next and SO SUPER NERVOUS! haha. I guess we'll have to see how that goes as we both decide to pick up the scissors sometime. ;-)
    Hope your first days of school is going well. Can't wait to play with you guys again! Cute apt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new place! And Trev's hair does look much better. ;) I was going to call you this week about lunch, but I was SO sick. Yucky flu/nasty cold. :( It'll happen sometime!!

    ReplyDelete