Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Rug I Want

So Trevor and I realize we really need a rug for our living room, not only for decoration but also to cover up the not-so-pretty stained carpet. So I went hunting online and typed "contemporary rugs" into Google and clicked on the first link that popped up. Right there on the front page I found this rug:I think the colors are great and so is the pattern! It's a 4 foot by 5.5 foot rug, which (I measured) and it'll fit perfectly into the space we need it. I'm in love :) Well, it's on sale for about $81 with $19 dollars shipping, so we're looking at $100 for the rug. What do you think? Is that a good deal? Should we do it? Do you like it? Give me feedback! Thanks :)

4 comments:

  1. For our area rug that was a little bit smaller we paid around $50 at Sam's Club. It was plain though. Just a cream colored with a nice border.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cute, but I'd check locally first because you might find a good deal on something similar in size and pattern and save that shipping amount. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that rug... but i noticed at bed bath and beyond they have tons of rugs outside for a sidewalk sale, i think you should look there first!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Target has cute rugs. I would try there.

    ReplyDelete