Friday, September 26, 2008

I Got Tagged! "Eight"

So these are in no particular order... I just thought of eight and didn't rank :)

8 T.V. Shows I love to watch:


1. Prison Break
2. The Office
3. Law and Order
4. What Not to Wear
5. Cold Case
6. The Simpsons
7. Seinfeld
8. Americas Next Top Model

8 of my favorite restaurants are:

1. Ruth's Chris Steakhouse
2. Outback Steakhouse
3. Happy Sumo
4. Tucano's
5. Chili's
6. Cheesecake Factory
7. Los Hermanos
8. Kanki (Tepanyaki grill)

8 things that happened yesterday:

1. I went to class really early.
2. Ate lunch with a bunch of friends in the new Tanner Building Cafe.
3. Went to dance class and practiced Rumba
4. Attempted to read a book for school.
5. Watched a movie about the Cirque de Soleil in class.
6. Took a nap. :)
7. Worked all night!
8. Cuddled up to Trevor in bed.

8 things I am looking forward to:

1. Using my brand new latin shoes in dance class on Tuesday!
2. Haunted houses at Halloween!
3. The opening of Spark Lounge in Provo (go Blake!)
4. Being able to see my family again... it'll be a while... maybe next summer? :(
5. The flowers on my tomato plants turning into tomatoes!
6. Getting a project over with.
7. Having my pay go to base+commission at work!
8. Going to sleep in a few minutes.

8 things on my wish list:

1. To be done with wedding thank-you notes... ohhh dear :(
2. A brand new car!
3. More money to spend on clothes and everything else!
4. Sleeping in past 10 someday... :)
5. To go home for Christmas this year...... That's why it's a wish list.
6. To be at the beach right now and forever!
7. Get rid of any animosity I feel towards anyone.
8. How to be a better wife, generally

Now 8 people that I tag:

1. Jana
2. Meg H.
3. Mikey
4. Jenny
5. Liz W.
6. Becki U.
7. Heather
8. Julie S.

No comments:

Post a Comment