Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Some Random Updates

So I had to update you on a couple things that I promised I would. First of all, I just thought I'd show you how well our bonsai is growing as of late. Right after my post about our plants, we decided to give the tree new soil and we made sure to water it every day. Soon, a TON of new little buds started popping out and now they've all started to grow into branches full of leaves! It looks SO much better than it did:My second update is to show you our new sofas that got delivered about a week ago. They are microfiber and very squishy and soft. We LOVE them! :) However, since our place is quite small, I was worried about them fitting in the room or even fitting through the door. But they fit! And we are so happy!
And here's a second shot so you can see it in relation to the TV and stuff.
We're so excited to have finally finished most of the decorating! Our place is finally OUR home! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment