Monday, April 2, 2012

March Photo a Day

Last month, I participated in the "March Photo a Day" challenge. Each month, a popular blogger named Fat Mum Slim produces a new list of topics, one for each day of the month, that you are supposed to base your picture around for that day. Pictures are taken with my iPhone, and then published to the internet via the Instagram app.

Just to start us off, so you can get an idea of what I referenced each day for these photos, here was the list I went off of:
 
And now, let the magic begin!! :D (Oh, also, I realize a couple of these photos have already been posted in one place or another on my blog, but I have re-posted them here in order to show all 31 photos in order!)

1 - Up : Learning how to hold up his own bottle :)
 
2 - Fruit : Costco trip today
3 - Your Neighborhood : At night, no less ;)
4 - Bedside : Lamp, BYU graduation tassel, books, hair ties, Kindle, and iPod <3
5 - A Smile : From the sweetest boy on the planet :D
6 - 5pm : Just woke up from a good nap after a long day of getting shots at the doctor.
7 - Something You Wore : My very favorite yellow coat!
8 - Window : "The eyes are the window to the soul" (Our souls must be happy!)
9 - Red : Fun shopping trip to Target (red logo!) today in our red Honda CR-V!
10 - Loud : My dishwasher is awfully loud (but thank goodness I have one!!)
11 - Someone You Talked To Today : My beautiful friend Jessica ... we got to chat during Relief Society! :)
12 - Fork : Salad, Dinner, Serving
13 - A Sign : Right outside my door. Well then, tell me, what CAN I do?? :)
14 - Clouds : I live in a seriously beautiful place...
15 - Car : My CR-V again. If you look really hard you can spot a little Charlie...
16 - Sunglasses : Little one stylin' with the sunglasses and overalls :D
17 - Green : Happy St. Patrick's day!
18 - A Corner of Your Home : My decorative Mexican pottery spicing up the corner of my living room
19 - Funny : I never ever thought I'd share this photo, but this was too funny to pass up for today's picture! I guess this is what I look like when Charlie gets a hold of my nose!! Ouch! :)
20 - Before and After : He wasn't exactly happy about having to put a shirt on today... hehehe
21 - Delicious : Hawaiian BBQ Chicken for dinner (before cooking, and after!)
22 - Kitchen Sink : Had a bit of ice cream today after going to the park. Can you spot me?!

23 - Moon : Since the moon wasn't out in the sky (it was a new moon), I had to get creative for this one! Love this little wrinkly "moon"
24 - An Animal : My little 'monkey' playing with his hippo toy!
25 - Breakfast : Granola cereal with frozen blueberries... MMM!
26 - Key : Charlie's little keys and my keys
27 - Your Name : Engraved in my scriptures
28 - Trash : Not even cute vintage filters can make my trash can look pretty :/
29 - Feet : Both mine and Charlie's cute little feet
30 - Toy : Charlie playing with a fun rattle toy (this is the only picture of the 31 that was not taken on the day that it was posted... this picture was taken one week before... I'll explain why in some later post)
31 - Where You Relax - My nice, clean living room on a Saturday night!
And that's all, folks! I truly hope you enjoy some of these photos as much as I do! I've never felt like much of a photographer, but Instagram has helped me feel like I can see the world creatively, and then make art out of my photos!

Please feel free to comment and let me know which ones are your favorites!! (Or, as the Aussie Fat Mum Slim would say, "favourites") ;)

3 comments:

  1. holy cow - the "clouds" picture looks like it could be in a magazine! very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The moon, cereal & sunglasses :) Charlie is a cutie. You probably already know but gymboree has cute baby sized sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete