Saturday, April 7, 2012

Life As My Phone Sees It 3/29/12 - 4/7/12

The above three photos were taken on Saturday, March 31st, between sessions of General Conference. It was a beautiful spring day, and I can't believe how gorgeous the flowers are! What a glorious time of year!

Charlie has recently discovered the talent of grabbing his feet (4/3/12). First it was one foot at a time, now he can do both at once ("Happy Baby" pose in yoga haha!). And he even tries to eat his little piggies too!:
Enjoying some peaceful yoga 4/3/12:
It was a beautiful day on 4/4 to hang out outside and eat socks ;) :
And then, of course, two days later on 4/6, it snowed:
But we had some good indoor fun learning how to stand up with Daddy (I love the look of admiration and happiness on Charlie's face here!):
Friday night 4/6 was also spent baking cookies and getting some things ready for Easter Sunday:
Lazy Saturday 4/7... learning how to sit up without help on Mom and Dad's bed! So proud of how well he's doing!:
And yes, it's FREAKY how much my child looks like me, especially in the above picture! He's got my eyes, for sure :) Love that little boy with all my heart! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment