Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Life As My Phone Sees It 4/8/12 - 4/16/12

Well, it's that time again! Time to show you all the fun Instagram pictures I took with my phone over the last week or so! These first four photos are similar to ones I posted in my Easter post, but just different enough that I still think they deserve a spot! :)

4/8/12: Easter Sunday:
Charlie's Easter basket
Our little Easter family!
Our delicious Easter dinner! YUM!
Progression of the Bunny Cake I made! Also YUM!
A picture of Charlie's new crib bumper, thanks to my awesome friend Gygi for letting me borrow it!! :)  4/10/12  He was in desperate need, too. The morning before I got the bumper, he woke up with crib "slat marks" on his head from sleeping pressed into the bars! Haha!
Charlie learns to "plank" 4/10/12... I was shocked, a little excited, but mostly shocked at how quickly he learned to just do this:
Charlie is getting pretty good at putting his paci back in on his own... But sometimes he puts it in upside down. I can't help but laugh every time I see it and how hard he's working to keep it in! I bet he's probably thinking... "Okay, this is weird, but it works!" 4/12/12
Just totally in love with this little boy! Gah! 4/12/12
4/14/12: Just 4 days after planking, Charlie learns to put his knees down and rock a little! Dare I say we will have a crawler sooner than we think!?
Getting ready to hang some new art in my bedroom. And it's all even better when the pictures were ones you took YOURSELF (see last "Life As My Phone Sees It" post)!! AND... it only cost a total of $45.00 for all three frames and the prints! (Much cheaper and easier to change out pictures than the canvas prints I was considering for around $50 a piece!) - 4/14/12
And there you have it! Life is good :)

1 comment:

  1. Aww, cute little bug. They are soooooo adorable at that age. Charlie is one of my family names, handed down from fathers to sons. Your photos are very pretty. It really is satisfying to see your pics framed and officially hung on the wall like that. :)

    ReplyDelete