Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Year's Eve!

For New Year's Eve, Trevor and I played it pretty low-key but it really was so wonderful! First, we got dressed up and went to dinner at California Pizza Kitchen. We were able to walk right in and get seated immediately! It was awesome. (Although we did plan to go to Texas Roadhouse and there was a 3-hour wait ... I guess we know where everyone in Provo was that night!!).After dinner, we got the movie "Salt" from a nearby Redbox and watched it. After that, we still had an hour and a half until midnight so we watched "The Crucible" on instant Netflix. It's a pretty thought-provoking film. But yea, trust me, I wish Netflix's instant movies were a little more main-stream.

Anyway, we watched the ball drop on TV at midnight and shared a New Year's kiss! Oh - and since we didn't have our own noise-makers, we just imitated the noise with our mouths. It sounded pretty real and we just couldn't stop laughing!! Sooo funny and just wonderful! Betcha didn't know we were such nerds, did you?

HAPPY 2011 EVERYONE! :)

3 comments:

  1. you made your own noises instead of noise makers? oh how i wish i was there to witness that event! it must have been late and you were tired. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely knew you were nerds! That's why I like you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex! I just discovered your blog, it's so cute! I had to comment because I feel your pain about Texas Roadhouse! We wanted to go there too (on a different night) and there were about a gazillion people waiting...why is it so hard to get a good steak?!

    ReplyDelete