Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Camera!

Okay, so like I said, I am going to dedicate a quick post to my new camera. I love it. And I want to show you why. First of all, this is the camera:
I really don't think you need more explanation than that, right? I mean, c'mon - it's GORGEOUS. And hot pink. And if you know me, then you know I'd pick hot pink. Duh :)

But just in case you needed MORE convincing that my camera is wonderful, here's some more proof. First, let's take a look at my old camera:
Okay, don't get me wrong. It was a great camera while I had it. Lots of good photos and memories with that camera. But it was time to move on, and here's why... the next picture is a picture of my actual new camera taken with my old camera:
See? Not the best quality ever. Note the difference between the picture above it (the one of the old camera) that was taken with the new camera. Night and day! I'm still not sure why my old camera decided to focus on the keyboard in the background instead of the camera in the foreground. Anyway. That's point number 1.

Point number 2 is the size. I had to take these next pictures with my iPhone so I could compare so these pictures are bad too, but they get the point across. So, from the front you can see that Pink is a little smaller than Silver.
But, the true shocker lies in the overhead shot:
I seriously think my new camera is 1/3 the size and weight of my old camera. AWESOME!! It doesn't even take up half of my purse when it's in the case, thank goodness!

Oh, and did I mention I love it because it's PINK!!?? :D

4 comments:

  1. Wo... what camera did you use to take pictures of the cameras?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used the old one to take a picture of the new one, the new one to take a picture of the old one, and my iPhone to take pictures of both at once :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one cool camera you got.

    ReplyDelete