Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Life As My Phone Sees It 5/31/12 - 6/20/12

Well, once again it seems I'm behind on blogging! Between Charlie becoming mobile and helping my husband with his job part time, while also finding time to have some fun and run all of my errands, I seem to have neglected my poor blog. :(

6/4: Charlie with some of his new toys, and a "large item barricade" behind him to help keep him out of the kitchen now that he's a crawler!
6/7: Right after learning to crawl, he started pulling himself up to standing! WHAT?! Slow down, little bug!
6/11: My 7 1/2 month old is obsessed with cords. No matter where we are, he always bee-lines to the nearest cord and starts to play with it. Gah! Maybe we have a future electrician/engineer on our hands! ;)
6/15: This little boy LOVES when his Daddy is home! <3
6/16: We all went to lunch at Shoga with my best friend Chris and her boyfriend Mike. It was SO much fun, and I miss her a lot now that she lives so far away in California :(
6/16: Later that Saturday, we all met up with my Aunt Kelly and Uncle Jim at the Riverwoods for dinner at La Jolla Groves. My brother, Mike, was also in town playing in the Battle of the Bands with his band, The Hucksters. The next two pictures are of him playing the bass guitar with his band!
6/16: It was Charlie's first concert!! He had fun, and for the most part, it wasn't too loud for him!
6/17: Happy Father's Day! Let's just all pretend that Charlie didn't blink, mmmk? ;)
6/18: I got tagged in a "What you're doing right now" post. This is what I posted, along with the caption "Enjoying this cute smile and trying to get a picture of his bottom right tooth that's working on cutting its way through his gums!! He wasn't cooperating very well...". Yes, he's cutting his first tooth! And he's being such a good sport about it :D
Hope you enjoyed! More posts to come, hopefully sooner than later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment