Wednesday, June 15, 2011

21 Weeks

It's that time again: time for an embarrassing picture of my ever-growing belly. I really should start cropping out my head... for example: what's up with my lazy looking eye? Anyway, I was on my way to yoga without any makeup on, so please don't judge. Thanks :) He sure is starting to make an external appearance. And there's no shortage of kicks and punches and rolls and swim strokes that I feel from him daily. He's an active little one, and I love him :)

Last week, when I went to the hospital to get checked out after my minor car accident (just in case, right?) they kept me there for 4 hours and came to check his little heartbeat every 30 minutes. They'd press on him with the monitor to try to find him and I'm tellin' ya, he didn't like it at all! They'd finally catch him in a good spot and start recording the heartbeat, and then he'd decide he wasn't happy at all about being poked at, and he's start wiggling and "swim" his way to another part of me... just trying to get away from those pesky nurses. I don't blame him! They pushed too hard :) Whenever I got a chance to hold the device and find his heartbeat, he'd generally hold a lot more still. Good thing - he's already learning to be cooperative for his mommy :D

Name update: Still working on it. Boy names are soo hard!

I seriously love how he has a little personality already. I can't wait to learn more about him and to meet him later this year.

3 comments:

  1. yay! i love the little baby belly you're growing. i'm super excited to know the name, so please share once you finally decide. glad to hear you're both okay after the accident. any luck replacing the car?

    ReplyDelete
  2. boy names are hard! cant wait to hear what you pick. you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you!!! Boy names are seriously so hard it took us so long to figure out Lincoln's name. You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete