Saturday, February 19, 2011

Skullcandy is Delicious!

My latest bargain purchase were some new headphones from Skullcandy (because, let's be honest: the standard headphones that come with iPods are AWFUL and they make my ears hurt!). Also, it helped that the COO of Skullcandy came to visit Trevor's lecture series class recently and handed out a 50% off coupon for a purchase up to 3 items from their website. So, I happened to go on the website when it was "free shipping on all orders" day (YAY!) and purchased two sets of headphones for $15!!

Here is the pair I got for myself:Yes. It's hot pink. To match my camera. Well, not on purpose, but I must have a subconscious obsession with hot pink! :) It also has a MICROPHONE so I can talk on the phone hands free. I have already tried it out and I'm obsessed!! I think talking on the phone is much more fun when you have two hands to drive (if you're in the car), or do dishes, pick things up, type on the computer (when you're at home/work). Yep. This was definitely a good investment. I'm also just excited to have a more comfy set of headphones to use while jamming to music while cleaning up my house (it's honestly the only way I can get things done).

The second pair that I got are exactly the same but they are silver. I'll probably give those to my brother, Mike, when he gets back from his mission this summer!

I'm sure you're also wondering about sound quality... right? Well, I'm surprised, actually! The first thing I noticed is that they fit so snugly in my ears that they actually cut out a lot of outside sound (even without any music playing). So, you really do get the full experience of the music straight to your ear without any interference from outside noise or just... air!

It truly is "candy" for your skull, and I'm in LOVE!

Household chores... here I come!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I agree about the standard issue ipod ear buds, if I wear mine too long they hurt the whole next day! These ones are a super cute upgrade, great deal you got too!

    ReplyDelete