Thursday, July 1, 2010

Who Needs Kids...

When you have a Trevor? :)

The other day, I was walking around my house, picking up clothes and other such clutter that had found its way onto our floor, when I almost stepped on this little friend, left behind by my wonderful husband:Yes. That's a Cheerio. Most women don't experience cheerios on the floor until they have young ones running around the house. But I had to smile, and realize how happy this little Cheerio made me. I mean really, who needs kids when you have a Trevor?

5 comments:

  1. Haha that's funny! Ya speaking of kids....when WILL you start picking up cheerios from your little ones?! I think its time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha oh alex. speaking of kids? does meghan have something to share? or do you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah... It's not me... so Meghan? Do you have something to share??! Darn it if I get married first and pregnant last! Haha... trust me... I'm trying, it's just not working yet!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha no, I was asking YOU. Nothing yet that I know of. We'll let you know. Keep trying! I wanna see little Alexandtrev's soon! :)

    ReplyDelete