Thursday, June 10, 2010

Double Decker

That's right. I just discovered that my steamer can be a DOUBLE DECKER steamer! :) Talk about steaming mushrooms and asaragus at the same time -- Yum!And thanks to my lovely steamer, Trevor and I made this wonderful, healthy meal full of vitamins and Omega-3's:
Yum. I LOVE Salmon. To cook, I just rubbed the top in olive oil, sprinkled on lemon pepper, and broiled it. And it was AMAZING! (This picture looks ALMOST good enough to be in a food magazine!)

How do you like to cook Salmon?

2 comments:

  1. Ben and I make salmon by sprinkling lemon juice on top and then spreading maybe a tablespoon of sour cream on top with whatever spices you like. It's amazing. It always comes out soooo moist. Hope y'all are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yumm! You should come make that for me! I LOVE everything on that plate! And ya it does look like it could be in a magazine!

    ReplyDelete