Friday, May 14, 2010

Two Wonderful Years

Trevor and I have been married for a whopping TWO YEARS! We had our second anniversary on Monday, May 3, 2010. That morning, I got up early, took my parents to the airport, went to work for about 9 hours... and then came home to spend the rest of the evening with my handsome date who had just gotten a fresh new haircut! That's probably the best gift he could have given me that day--it was about time! :)
So, to celebrate, we kept it low-key and went to have a FABULOUS dinner at Carrabbas in Orem. I stuffed myself full of fried zucchini, an amazing cheese/chicken/sundried tomato entree, a free dessert, and lots of wonderful conversation with my hubby.

It's nice to know that the second year was, in fact, easier than the first... and that they'll probably only get even better from here! :)

1 comment: