Monday, November 10, 2008

Late in Coming...

Sorry it has been such a long time since I last posted. It's not that I've been very busy, but I just haven't felt overly inclined to write more about my not-so-interesting life. However, I thought our Halloween pumpkin was cute and it never got air time on the blog, so I "borrowed" this picture from Meghan Holmberg to use on my blog! :) Thanks girl! Our pumpkin is Mr. Cyclops, third in from the left.

Here's a picture of Mr. Cyclops all lit up on our porch! :) He also kind of reminds me of Mike from Monsters, Inc.! You know, the cute green one-eyed monster!

And I know this is random as well, but I used the macro version on my camera to get an up-close picture of the moss growing at the base of Trevor's bonsai tree. It's fascinating how something so little can be so intricate. They remind me of little fern bushes in a rainforest.

No comments:

Post a Comment