Saturday, July 20, 2013

Kimball Family Photos

I was so blessed to be given the opportunity to shoot the Kimball family's annual family photos a couple of weeks ago. I was hesitant to do it at first since it seemed like a daunting task, and I wanted them to have great photos. I was afraid that with my current knowledge and skills, I would fall short. However, wanting to take a leap of faith and jump outside of my comfort zone, I decided to do it one one condition: I would do it for free.

It turns out that I am SO grateful I said yes. The whole family was truly a pleasure to shoot, and I learned a lot from the experience. And now I feel like I have some confidence when it comes to doing portrait photography. I'm pretty happy with how most of them turned out, too. Big bonus! :)

Now enjoy some photos of this gorgeous family:













Thanks again, Kimballs, for giving me the chance to take pictures of your beautiful family! I hope you love them :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Alex. These are phenominal. I especially like the children's shots. Great composition and content. Keep on "shoting" for the stars.

    Love,

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing, Alex! You really have a way of bringing out their personalities and making them comfortable. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete