Saturday, November 10, 2012

Pumpkin Carving and Halloween Day Fun

Well I know Halloween was almost two weeks ago, but I've been swamped with so many things going on right now that I haven't had time to hardly look at all the pictures I took, let alone edit them. Better late than never, though, right? Since I have so many pictures from Halloween, I think I'm going to have to do a few posts to split it up a bit! So, to start off, here are some pictures we took on Halloween day. My Mom came in town for Charlie's birthday party and was still visiting on Halloween, so she was able to enjoy all the festivities with us!

We didn't have a lot of time, so I began carving the pumpkin while Trev was still napping. To help keep Charlie contained and entertained, we stuck him in this Costco milk box. And, he was pretty happy about it. That is, until he tipped it over. Oops!
 Sweet boy, looking like he was delivered by the milk man :)
 Those eyes. Those cheeks. <3
Then, after tipping over in the milk carton, my Mom and Charlie and Trev, who had woken up, went out to our "yard" near our apartments to explore! I stayed behind to finish carving our pumpkin masterpiece. And, yes, Charlie is still in his jammies. Haha. I suppose I deserve the laziest mother of the year award!
This tree is so weird. It loses its leaves in clusters and they are still green when they fall! So strange. Anyone know what kind of tree that is? Anyway, it makes for some pretty awesome pictures!
 I LOVE the sunlight in this photo:
 Playing with sticks... one of his favorite outdoor activities:
 Gah. That little foot!
Here's a shot of the extent of our Halloween decor this year. Spiderwebs, nasty spiders, and pumpkins!
Oh, and this next photo collage might possibly be the creepiest thing that happened this Halloween. Eyes are pretty cool, huh? ;)
Here's Charlie meeting my jack-o-lantern masterpiece for the first time:
 I bet this view is what he saw:
Checking out those awesome pumpkin teeth!
Oh... and we purposely carved the jack-o-lantern to look like Charlie, and named it "Charlie the Pumpkin". Can you see why!? ;) They have the same smile!!
More Halloween pictures and fun to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment