Friday, October 5, 2012

Life As My Phone Sees It 9/19/12 - 10/5/12

I have some fun photos to show from the last couple of weeks! :) Enjoy!

9/20 - Thursday - Charlie and I went to the park down the street in Orem to visit the duck pond and swing on the swings. He sat and observed the ducks for at least 15 minutes before he got bored! He loved watching them swim and eat bread and quack. I love that he cares about stuff like this now!
9/25 - Tuesday - When I went in to get Charlie after his nap, he was being a ham and making funny faces. And then I discovered what he had been up to -- teething on his crib rails. NOOOOO! My beautiful crib, ruined!!!! Well, I have since purchased and installed some padded crib rail protectors so he can't damage it even further.
9/27 - Thursday - Today we went to North Park in Provo with our neighbors Tara and her son Gibson. I snapped this pic of my little man sitting on the slide. I'd hold his hands with my hands and help him go down the slide "all by himself"!
10/1 - Monday - It was a Charlie (and Mom) photo shoot kind of day ;)
10/1 - Another one of Charlie's favorite TV shows is Wheel of Fortune (along with Jeopardy and Curious George). TV is about the only thing that will hold his attention for any extended period of time. Sigh.
10/2 - Tuesday - Charlie and I ventured over to Cherry Hill Park in our neighborhood for a little afternoon swinging and sliding. As usual, he LOVES the swings! Sorry for the blurry picture... ;)
10/2 Tuesday - These two were also taken last Tuesday. I found this gourd during our walk back home from the park. I named him "Mr. Happy Gourd"... and how cool that it grew THROUGH the fence? It was sticking out over the sidewalk. And I guess someone came along one time and gave it eyes and a mouth! So funny. I just had to take a picture. The second pic was taken that night on my way to yoga. It's a shot of the eastern mountains right at sunset, with the sun reflecting off of them. I never tire of how beautiful it is here!
10/3 - Wednesday: Sleepy boy had his first nap in his brand new Britax Marathon 70-G3 carseat. Looks pretty comfy back there! :)
10/5 - Friday - We built his first ever fort in the living room. It was fun to play "in a cave" :D
Also today, 10/5 - Friday - Charlie officially took his first unassisted steps! I am one very excited mama! He's also getting better at walking while holding one of our hands, as pictured here:
We are just loving life with this little one! Hope you enjoyed the updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment