Sunday, September 23, 2012

Play Date with Friends

On Monday the 17th, Charlie and I went to Heidi's house to have a play date with our closest friends. I took this opportunity to take my new camera and practice some photography. I took over 100 shots, and narrowed it down to my favorite 21. So, without further ado, here they are! First, Charlie:
Playing:
Luke:
Crew plays basketball:
Lily & Meg:
Kate swings:
Kate again (look at that cute smile!):
Jana & Crew:
Emma (look at those eyes!):
Me & Charlie:
Lily & Crew (& Luke in background):
Emma & Charlie:
Emma:
Crew slides (love this angle!):
Meg & Lily & Luke:
Kate & Emma, sisters:
Luke climbs:
Charlie stands by himself:
Emma rides:
Lily blocks the slide (Kate at the top):
Kate & Luke eat fishies:
It was so much fun! So, which are your favorites?! PLEASE give me feedback... I'm trying to learn here what works and what doesn't ;)

1 comment:

  1. no comments about the photographic styles but i love the one of charlie standing by himself - way to go big guy!

    ReplyDelete