Friday, September 14, 2012

Girls' Night Out!

Tonight I got to have a girls' night with three of my closest girl friends and it was SO fun. We were missing Jenny, who sadly couldn't make it (but understandable since she has a new 2 week old baby!). We met up at Spark Restaurant in Provo around 7:30pm.

I got there a little bit sooner than everyone else, so I took the opportunity to take some scenic shots of the downtown area with the evening light. And then I had fun editing them to make them look old/vintage/retro. Check it out ;)


Anyway, it was a fabulously fun night of eating GREAT food (I highly recommend the salmon! yum!) and talking until our faces turned blue :) Heidi ended up leaving before I thought to take pictures, so we just snapped these couple of shots at the very end of the night. It was fun to have Meg in town, visiting from TX!


(Now I need to work on blogging a lot of pictures from my trip to NC! I took so many pictures that it just seems daunting to go through them all and edit them and post... I'll get to it soon, I promise!)

No comments:

Post a Comment