Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Cohen's Second Birthday

Oh dear. I'm so behind on blogging. It's probably because (1) I never make time to do it and (2) Blogger has really been acting up lately. It deleted the first comments I got on my last post and it's totally messing up my boy/girl poll. I give up. Vote if you want but I have no idea if your vote will still be there tomorrow. What's the fun of having polls on your blog if they mess up?

Okay... ranting session over. But like I said, I'm a little behind. Trevor and I went to my nephew, Cohen's, birthday party on April 30th. I got a couple cute pictures so I thought I'd post them :) But you can see more pictures of the festivities on Meghan's blog here.

Anyway, the birthday boy was as cute and fun as ever. Here he is getting ready to blow out the candles on his cake. I've never really seen him act shy before, but he did seem a bit taken back by everyone standing around looking, singing, and cheering at him. His face below is priceless: happy, but not-so-sure:
But he was VERY happy to blow out his candles. And an expert, too! :) He got it easily in one try. And then he got to play with his new car and truck on the cake, which he was very excited about.
Anyway, it's always fun to do things with family. I'm always grateful for birthdays and other excuses to get together. Happy Birthday Cohen, little buddy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment