Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Cast Your Votes!

Great news! Our 20 week ultrasound is scheduled for Friday, June 3, 2011 at 2:00pm MST. You have until that time to cast your vote as to whether we'll be having a boy or girl. Check out the poll over to the top right of the blog -->

We can't wait to find out!! We're so excited! :)

Vote vote vote!

Oh - and here's the 16 week picture:(Please pardon the awkward pose and huge-looking arm. It's hard to take these pictures without the help of Trevor, who was at the gym). :)

4 comments:

  1. awww. i think i'm starting to see a tiny bump! and your hair looks adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cast my vote above...and it was a girl! I love you bunches little momma! You look wonderful. big momma :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I'm late to this pregnancy party, but even so, let me wish you congratulations and good luck with the pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete