Saturday, January 2, 2010

Wow... It's 2010 Already!?!

Happy New Year 2010!

To celebrate, Trevor and I visited Olive Garden for dinner on New Year's Eve. It was delicious!Let's recap 2009:
  • Our friends Meghan and Cole got married - woo hoo!
  • I visited the hospital for eating a peanut and purchased my very first epi pen! :(
  • We had our 3rd Valentines day at a restaurant in Park City!
  • Finally got to visit my sister in law's house in Las Vegas!
  • Attended two temple dedications (Draper and Oquirrh Mtn)
  • Trevor and I celebrated our 1st Anniversary on May 3rd.
  • Welcomed Cohen Sonnenberg into the world - Congrats Meghan and Steve on having your third child!! :)
  • I graduated from the Business School at BYU!
  • Got a keyboard for graduation so I won't lose my piano playing talent!
  • We grew and harvested a fairly successful deck garden
  • Went through the temple with my entire family!
  • My little brother left on his mission to Boise, ID
  • I turned 22! And Trevor turned 25!
  • Went on a cruise with friends to Mexico - SO much fun!
  • Trevor transferred from UVU to BYU.
  • I switched jobs from Buckle to Empower Group, got promoted, and got a raise!
  • Attended a murder mystery party for Halloween
  • I made my very first Thanksgiving dinner! And it was a success!
  • Welcomed Luke Porter into the world - Congrats Shawn and Jana!!
  • Had fondue at least three times and sushi an innumerable amount of times!
  • Changed health insurance - whew... that was a chore.
  • Trev took up golf. And I don't think he'll be "putting it down" for a long, long time. And I learned how to swing a club and survived my first 9 hole game!
  • Met some truly fantastic people!
I'm looking forward to a fun-filled 2010!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment