Monday, January 4, 2010

My 100th Post!

Wow! I can't believe that I've finally made it to 100 posts! This means I'm an "official" blogger I suppose! It's just sad that it took me over a year and a half to get to this point! Haha.

Trevor and I had our 1 year 8 month anniversary yesterday. So yeah, not a big deal, but it still blows my mind that we've been married that long! And it's been pretty fun, too, if I do say so myself!

Well, we took the Christmas tree down yesterday. It's always so shocking how empty and bare my apartment looks after all the festive decorations come down. I guess I'll just get used to it again. And I was thinking about it too - it's kind of fun to think that I keep those decorations up for a whole month out of the year! That's actually a pretty long time! So, I'm glad I have family members who kindly gift us new Christmas decorations each year, including the cute little Santa Penguin kitchen mat I got this year from Grandma Deanna.

I'm back at good ol' work and I guess I'll have to get used to it because there aren't any holidays for quite a while. But that's okay! We're moving offices today and it'll be enough of a change that I can be newly excited for my job! :)

Starting on February 22nd, I'm certifying at It's Yoga in Provo to become a yoga instructor! It will take about a month. I am SO excited about this upcoming adventure and I can't believe I'm just a month and a half away!! Here's the flier:Yesterday at church, I was extended a new calling! I'm now the Ward Music Chairperson as well as the Choir Director! It's going to be an adventure to say the least!!

School started for Trevor today! I think it's going to be a tough semester so wish us luck!! We are going to be busy busy birds! :)

Well, happy 100th post, and STAY WARM!!! (Spring, please come early this year!)

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! I'll take a yoga class from you...if I ever find the time with 3 kids :)

    ReplyDelete