Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Trev's New Toy

A couple of weeks ago, Trevor decided to move on from his desk job at PMI to give him more time to work on schoolwork as well as his parking enforcement business. However, for the last year he had been using a nice Dell laptop issued to him by the company. So... of course, when he left, he had to turn in the laptop. Sure- he still had his old, slow HP laptop to work with, but he knew that old dinosaur just wouldn't cut it for the things he needed it to do. Only way to solve the problem? Buy a NEW laptop! :)

So, after work one day, I met him down at Best Buy to check out the computer he thought he wanted - a pretty nice HP laptop. As I was there with him, I thought the HP laptop would probably be okay, but I noticed it still was just a big, heavy thing. AAANNDDD I've had my eye on those Mac computers for a while now. So, using my female persuasive powers, I led Trevor over to the Mac computer section and helped him realize that he really did want a Mac. :) And he really did want one, I mean, who doesn't? :) So, a laptop, the Word suite for Mac, and a mouse later, Trev was all suited up for his new life with his darling little laptop!As soon as we got home, he was on the sofa, booting it up! And it talked to us! And it's lightning fast! And has a WEBCAM!! WoOoOo! So I've been experimenting with the world of Skype and Gmail Video Chat!
It really is such a darling computer. I love the little apple. Haha. I am SUCH a nerd. But hey - I have a darling husband to go with it!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go for the Apple, Trevor! You'll never go back!

    ReplyDelete