Thursday, August 6, 2009

My Fantastic Mexican Pottery :)

So these are pictures of the three green vases I purchased in the "Golden Zone" in Mazatlan. They were a STEAL! :) So, I couldn't pass up the opportunity and now they add a nice touch to my little Wymount home! They also let you know that my short little end table actually exists--without the vases you wouldn't know the table is there!I purchased the twigs at Michael's and I'm still working on making the heights look good with the vases! :) Give me some feedback and let me know what you think!
I just love love love them!!!
And just for fun I thought I'd throw on the polaroid of the two of us that Meg took at dinner on the second formal night. I took a picture of the polaroid with my camera, so sorry for the bad quality. I just love it, though! And I bet one day it'll fall out of.... an old journal! :)

2 comments:

  1. You could think about getting some different kinds of twigs (ones that are still somewhat similar) and splitting them up amongst the vases. The Dollar Tree sells twig things. I've got some in my apt too!

    Or... you could adjust the heights so that they all come the same distance out of the pots. And, if you want them to stand up straight, you can fill the bottom of the pots with pebbles or drop in a block of foam (like the kind used for floral arrangements).

    Anyway, that's it from me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're super cute by the way. I wish I had some.

    ReplyDelete