Monday, July 13, 2009

My Brother the Missionary!

Last Wednesday, July 8th, Trevor and I went with my parents to drop off my brother at the MTC (Missionary Training Center) just a couple blocks away here in Provo. It was such a bittersweet (but more sweet than bitter) day. We are all so excited for Mike--now known as Elder Hopkins--and for the good choices he has made to get him to this point.

Here's the family picture by the entrance sign:My sweet hubby and my wonderful brother, smiling for a minute right before Mike left to enter the MTC:
To find out more about what Mike will be doing over the next two years in Boise, Idaho and for his address, check out his mission blog at http://elderhopkins.blogspot.com. I sure love my little bro... who's just not so little anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment