Monday, July 27, 2009

Cruise Teaser: Towel Animals!

Well, we got back from our cruise yesterday afternoon and I crashed hard! I also took a lot of pictures from our adventures in the Mexican Riviera and I'll post those over the next few days. Today, though, I want to make a post about our funny towel animals that our stateroom attendant made for us. These little creatures are one of my favorite parts of the cruise! I'm not totally sure what all of them are... so I'll leave some up to interpretation and you can give me your thoughts! Haha! :)

Monday: Alf!Tuesday: Turkey?? What do you think?
Wednesday: A bat!
Thursday: A Trevor and a ???!
Friday: A monkey and another monkey!
Saturday: A blob? Or some kind of sea creature? What do you think?
Well I hope you enjoyed seeing our towel animals and be sure to look forward for more cruise posts to come!

2 comments:

  1. I think Thursday was a dog. Tuesday might have been a swan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Always love the towel animals... Can't wait to see the rest. :)

    ReplyDelete