Saturday, April 18, 2009

Mike Got His Mission Call! :)

This past Wednesday, April 15th (aka tax day to most of the world), my brother Mike's mission call came in the mail! I was so excited when I saw it in the mailbox I was shaking for the next hour! :)

Here are a couple pictures for your enjoyment. This was when he was waiting in anticipation for my parents to be able to get on the phone! He had to wait about 30 minutes. Poor thing :) So we'll make you wait to scroll through the pics to get to the big answer - WHERE IS HE GOING?
Where???
AHHH Where?!!?!?
And the answer IS... He's going to Boise, Idaho! English speaking!!!
And no, Mom, he's not kidding! :)

I wish you could see the video. It won't upload to anything probably because it is too big. So, until I can figure out how to make it work, you'll have to enjoy these pictures!

I'm so proud of my little brother for choosing to serve an honorable mission! He's going to make one fantastic missionary!

2 comments:

  1. oh i love boise! i wish i had a reason to live there! he will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!!! Potato land! At least he won't be too far away :)

    ReplyDelete