Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Rainbow!

Yesterday in Provo it was--gasp!--CLOUDY! And at one point driving to school I actually saw a couple drops of rain on my windshield! I love rain, so whenever clouds come to Provo, I secretly pray for a torrential downpour, accompanied by a bit of thunder. Well yesterday, I didn't really get my wish, but it was raining up in the canyon by Y Mountain and I heard one really loud thunder, so I guess it's good enough :) However, I did get to see something more beautiful than I expected! Part of a bright, brilliant rainbow arching above Y Mountain! Since we live so close to the mountain, it was hard to find a place without trees to get a shot of the rainbow. But here's what I got:




However, I can't state how amazed I am that no camera can capture what the human eye is able to see. These pictures don't do it any justice. But I still had to share it with you! :)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment