Friday, August 15, 2008

An Update!

So I don't have any new pictures to post since we haven't done anything overly exciting in the last week or so, but there are a few exciting things happening!

I finished finals for Summer Term on Wednesday!!! Hooray! Now I have a two week break before school starts up again and I have class starting every day at 8! Yes. 8. I'm challenging myself. We'll see how it goes... because I really like to sleep in.

We are in the process of MOVING to our new place! Hooray! We've bought some furniture--nightstands,a dresser, a bed, a TV stand, table and chairs, etc. And our wonderful neighbors who just moved gave us an old microwave for free and an air conditioning unit for only 40 dollars! :) Thanks Becki and Steve!

However, this means we still need a living room set (sofa, love seat, end tables, etc.), a TV, a mattress, and a desk for the office room. Whew. What an investment! Any ideas on how to save money??

Work is also going well at the Buckle. I end my internship sometime this month and then I will move to leadership training! Hopefully my performance will keep improving! :)

And last, but NOT least at all, I bought the last book in the Twilight Series: Breaking Dawn! I've read about 30 pages... so don't tell me anything! But I'm very excited to have time to read it!


And then we can all discuss it together! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh! I can't wait for you to finish it! I LOVED it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it's a great read




    Dumbledore dies at the end MWAHAHAHAHA

    Oh wait...wrong book...

    ReplyDelete