Monday, December 1, 2014

The Big 3-0

Well, it's official! We have a 30-year-old living in our house!! For the big 3-0, I really wanted to do something big and surprising for Trevor, but I know he likes his birthdays low-key and with everything we have going on around here, I just decided to nix the idea of planning a surprise party. So, we did a little celebrating at home! The morning of his birthday, he woke up early to go to work and I had taped some colorful paper "30"s all over the house so he wouldn't forget how old he was turning! ;)

He worked a very long day on his actual birthday, so he got to open his presents from us the next day (Thanksgiving day). I was pretty proud of the fact that most of his gifts were surprises! :D I snapped this photo of Charlie wearing these awesome glasses shaped like a 30. Trevor told me I could take a picture of him, but I forgot and when I remembered a couple days later, he had "conveniently" thrown them away. Haha.
His gifts included a Seinfeld "No Soup for You" shirt, a Jazz basketball, some peanut M&Ms (as usual), a nose hair trimmer (yep, he's definitely 30!), and some Obama toilet paper... because who DOESN'T want to wipe their behind with his face? Slightly uncivil? Maybe. Totally hilarious? Yes. :)
We spent the rest of Thanksgiving day hanging out with his family eating delicious food. According to Trevor, that was exactly how he wanted his birthday to go. No fancy parties or attention. Just a couple gifts and some love from his family! :)

Happy Birthday, Hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment