Friday, March 7, 2014

2013 Revisited

Off the top of my head, here are the things that most stuck out about our year in 2013:

  • Trevor worked as an online business and marketing consultant all year, and I spent time every week helping to design websites for his clients. 
  • I went to the gym almost daily in January and it was really nice to be so active.
  • Because of my gym-going, Charlie was pretty sick for 3 weeks of January. Poor kiddo had RSV, bronchiolitis, and a double ear infection all back to back. 
  • We moved into our new house in Eagle Mountain!
  • My parents and brother visited for Easter, and we had a fabulous time celebrating, including letting Charlie have his first mini egg hunt in our front yard.
  • Trevor and I took an overnight trip to Park City for our 5th wedding anniversary - and that was the first time we left Charlie overnight with someone (Trev's parents).
  • Charlie turned 18 months old and got to go into nursery! Woo hoo!
  • I travelled to California to be a bridesmaid in Chris (Kyle) Peterson's wedding. So fun!
  • Trev and I played quite a few rounds of golf together, and I didn't improve much. :P
  • I was called into young women's and a week later I got to go to girl's camp for a couple days.
  • Charlie and I spent a lot of time at the neighborhood pool to cool off in the summer.
  • Our good friends, the Kimballs, moved across the country to Philadelphia and it still makes me really sad to think about it. 
  • I had my 26th birthday. Trevor turned 29!
  • Charlie and I went to North Carolina in August for a week and it was Charlie's second official trip to the beach. 
  • Trent received his mission call and left on his mission to Mexico.
  • Mical got married to Jeremy in Springville, and I got to help set up for the wedding. It rained like crazy right before everything started, but it all still turned out beautifully!
  • Our little family took our first ever road trip and vacation to California. We visited Las Vegas on the way, spent two days at Disneyland, and also hit up some beaches and the San Diego zoo. 
  • I got pregnant with Baby #2 while on vacation. :D
  • Charlie had his 2nd birthday with a really awesome Mickey Mouse party!
  • We got to see my brother and his girlfriend at Halloween, and Charlie went trick or treating as a ninja.
  • Thanksgiving was spent with Trevor's family, and we ate Thanksgiving dinner at his parents' house. So yummy!
  • Found out that the gender of Baby #2 is a GIRL!
  • We spent Christmas Eve at Trevor's parents' house, Christmas morning in our own house, and the rest of the Christmas season in North Carolina! And New Year's Eve, too.

1 comment: