Monday, December 31, 2012

Life As My Phone Sees It - December

Seems like I got a bit behind on posting in December, but what better time to get caught up than New Year's Eve!? :) This post will include all my Instagram photos from December except for the Christmas photos. I'll save those for my Christmas post! :)

12/3/12 - Love my boy in his little hoodie shirt! Little boys wearing big kid clothes makes me melt every time.
12/3/12 and 12/4/12 - Finally got my Christmas tree put up! It only took three days to get it done. ;) And the second picture is Charlie discovering the magic of the Christmas tree. He still gets excited EVERY time he sees it, mostly to try to pull off the ornaments, his favorite being a little red jingle bell.
12/8/12 - Uncle Mike came to visit us this weekend before he traveled to NC for Christmas. Charlie was fully enthralled by his new playing and reading buddy! Uncle Mike is the most fun uncle of all time!
12/11/12 and 12/12/12 - Charlie was my little drummer boy, banging on the big box that arrived! And the second post was a "What I'm Doing Right Now" post. We were watching Jeopardy together... one of our favorite activities, as you know. :)
12/12/12 - Haha! Gotta love the mustache pacifier! Although Charlie's not too keen on it since it's shaped differently than his normal pacis. This awesomeness was a birthday/Christmas gift from Uncle Mike. We never could get Charlie to keep it in while Mike was in town... but we kept trying for days after he left to try to get a photo. Finally, this night, Charlie was too tired to notice he had a different paci in his mouth for about a minute, and it gave us enough time to capture this mustache gem:
12/14/12 - Charlie's first piece of crayon artwork! I was the proudest mom ever when I hung this on my fridge! <3
12/14/12 and 12/17/12 - We made tin foil dinners in our oven (since it was too cold and rainy to actually do the bonfire we had hoped for). They turned out delicious!! Ground beef, carrots, potatoes, onions, celery, mushrooms, cream of mushroom soup, and seasonings (like Spike)! Baked for 1 hour in a 375 degree oven. Easy, delicious, and basically no clean up! What more could you ask for!?!? The second photo was when I broke one of our Fiestaware plates on the tile floor while unloading the dishwasher. I was pretty sad, but fortunately Macy's had the same color and it was replaced the same day! Since then, Charlie has pulled my navy blue Fiestaware cup off the table and broke it on the tile. Sigh. Guess that's another item I need to go get replaced. Oh well... casualties are bound to happen with ceramic dishware and a tile floor!
12/18/12 - Charlie and I went on an excursion with our neighbor friends Tara and Gibson to the Instacare so two-year-old Gibson could get the stitches taken out of his chin. The boys got to play with the fun waiting room toys! :)
12/22/12 - Just had to mention again how much I LOVE this smiley boy! <3 <3 <3
12/29/12 - My boys cuddling on the sofa while Charlie was working on waking up from his nap. Wow, I am one lucky, blessed lady!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing part of your life events.

    It is great to see you all so happy and enjoying the little things in life that bring happiness.

    May 2013 bring many more hugs, blessings, laughter, challenges, opportunities, friends and good times to your sweet family. I am so blessed to be a part of your family even if many miles separate us. I love you all!

    Yours 'til Niagara Falls,

    Dad

    ReplyDelete